Sunday, June 2, 2013

6/2 Sunday Showdown

TORI PRAVER VS. GIFTS IDEAS
Bikinis

Rather than judging which model is prettier, skinnier or has the bigger thigh gap, I'm here to determine one thing and one thing only: which bikini is the better deal. My obsession with this mint toothpaste color began during the dreary winter months, long before I had skin kissed by the sun. However I have come into an unhealthy craving to purchase everything known to man in this color, which enhances that dark tan I slave away laying in the sun for hours on end to obtain. While both of these bikinis tear at my mint-colored heartstrings, the price difference breaks one and soothes the other.



The Tori Praver "Sea Glass" triangle bikini set costs a total of $220. The baby ruffles on the top are cute and creates the appearance of bigger boobs. Depending on the personality of the wearer, this bikini can be both girly and bohemian.













From Gifts Ideas comes a light blue ruffle front silky-soft bikini set for $43. That's like taking 80 percent off the Tori Praver for a similar bikini. This bikini has larger tiers of ruffles compared to the Tori Praver. However, this bikini has a sparkling factor in that it is embellished with tiny, shimmering trimmings.






I definitely prefer the smaller ruffles on the Tori Praver as I'm not the biggest fan of the larger ruffles on the Gifts Ideas bikini. Although, I do like the embellishments on the bikini from Gifts Ideas.

Taking both bikinis into consideration, I have to choose the light blue ruffle bikini rom Gifts Ideas. It is by far the best deal. The embellishments, which would drive the price up, still make the bikini way cheaper than the Tori Praver. Smaller ruffles are not worth the extra $180, and I can learn to live with the larger ruffles. This Sunday Showdown is a great lesson that a little searching on obscure sites can be worth your time and money.

No comments:

Post a Comment