Friday, June 7, 2013

6/7 Friday's Find

PLUME EMBROIDERED DRESS
$3900 at Yiqing Yin


This might cost more than your summer babysitting job can afford, but that's why it's on the Living Like Lily's "Friday's Find" list. These are the items out of most people's price range that we like to torture ourselves fantasizing about.

It appears the designers at Yiqing Yin were doing quite a bit of fantasizing when they were creating this masterpiece. For $3900 the plume embroidered dress by Yiqing Yin can be yours.

While most people don't even spend that much on a wedding dress, this gorgeous dress is well worth the splurge. After all, you only wear your wedding dress once, but this dress can be worn to an assortment of events. With the right amount of financial support, I would wear this dress to any given special occasion such as black tie parties, special dinner dates, an award ceremony, and speaking of weddings, I would wear this dress to every single wedding I attend until my legs become too veiny and all of my friends are too old to get married. Then, I would wear this dress to their funerals.

This dress would look best paired with simple closed-toe stiletto pumps. It is a busy dress, but depending on how fancy you want to look, or how much more money you are willing to spend, I would dress this dress up with as little or as many diamonds you feel is necessary.

I really like the charcoal gray color of this dress, which looks particularly well on blondes might I add. However, it is the detail that really strikes me with this work of art. The folds and draping on the front of this dress is exquisite. It looks like a mix of feathers and flowers, and that is all right by me. This dress might just have to be reserved for my dreams because that is only place I will be wearing it this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment