Thursday, January 10, 2013

1/10 Thrifty Thursday

ALL FAUX YOU JACKET
$59.99 at ModCloth



When I first saw this jacket, I'll admit, I had to do a double take. It all happened when I was scrolling through my routine retail sites to ease my online shopping addiction and there it was. This lovely faux leopard fur jacket was sitting right there. The best part? This All Faux You Jacket can be purchased on ModCloth for only $59.99. That's right. Good luck finding a fur jacket for under $100 dollars, much less one for $60. And it only gets better.

Not only am I in love with the leopard print, I love the unique style and cut of this jacket. With the way the zipper is structured, this jacket is almost like a double feature with the classic open fur coat, or, for colder weather, an off-center zipper with snap closure, keeping this coat snuggly warm. I also really like the big collar; it's so chic.

In general, fur jackets are classic, chic, and very fashion forward. Stepping out in one of these bad boys makes the perfect statement this winter season. The All Faux You Jacket is a complete steal from ModCloth and should not go to waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment