Tuesday, January 15, 2013

1/15 Terrible Tuesday

ELLE FANNING



An actress in distress! Elle Fanning wore a Chanel gown to the 2013 Critics Choice Awards, however, I think a shower curtain would be a more suitable word. Now  I know Elle could not have purposely chosen to wear such an awful gown to the awards show. Her real dress must have been stolen while she was in the shower and was left with nothing else to wear. She didn't even dress the shower curtain up with an jewelry. Perhaps the thieves stole those too!

For a Chanel dress, I really think this could have been better. It honestly looks like she has a shower curtain wrapped around her body. Another thing that bothers me about this outfit are the chunky shoes! Even if this dress was remotely cute, people need to learn that you do not pair chunky shoes with a longer gown. Young Elle Fanning is usually the picture of vogue, and I hope this dress was just a minor setback and not some whacky new image for the actress.

Although I do love her in a strapless, she did this all wrong. There is no body to the dress, and it really looks like she didn't even attempt to try to gain any style points. I've never been a fan of minimalist chic. Then again, I've never been a fan of wearing a shower curtain as a dress before either.

No comments:

Post a Comment