Friday, January 4, 2013

1/4 Friday's Find

CHARLOTTE OLYMPIA SANDALS- COLETTE
$1,510



If you're looking to splurge, check out these super high platform sandals from Charlotte Olympia! Too stylish to pass up, these Colette sandals run for $1,510 dollars. If I had the money right now, it can go without question that I would be forking it over for these shoes.

My favorite thing about these sandals is the lacy look from the design. The Colette sandals add the perfect accent to any outfit, and I think the black color really makes them stand out. The platform and ankle strap will also make these shoes a walk in the park to walk in.



The best thing about these black sandals is that the color literally goes with everything. As if that wasn't reason enough, my favorite thing is that you can wear shoes more than once without being an outfit repeater, so it's okay to spend a little extra in this department. However, for this price, and with this kind of style, these Charlotte Olympias are definitely dress up shoes. I would wear these sandals to a formal dance, an upscale cocktail party, or to a fancy dinner date.

While the price for these Charlotte Olympia Colette sandals are threatening, I would desire nothing more than to have them sitting in my closet or wrapped around my feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment